HOW DO YOU BUMP OFF THOSE INQUIRIES?

blackdaddy29

:) How do I get things started with PrivacyGuard. I went to the website and it offered 2 months for $1. Is this what I want to do? Or is there something I am missing for the 3 months Free.

Also, once I get there, what is the procedure in getting these Inquiries bumped off the credit report?

Leon

I can't tell that there's any pattern to the bumpage either. I had TU inquiries drop off from the middle, then the beginning, then the end, then the middle again. EQ inquiries seemed to hang for a long time, then suddenly disappear en mass. EX inquiries haven't budged after these past 3 months, at all.

There is a company who still offers 3 months. Although I signed-up through this company I do not remember who it is. Just wanted you to know there is still someone who gives 3mo. I got the name from this site, maybe if you post someone will say or you can do a search. GOOD LUCK!