Messerli & Kramer - Anyone else being dogged by them?

urbankitty

Hi,

A MN law firm keeps making inquiries about me that show up on my CRAs. The last one was in July 2003. I have no idea what they are trying to collect and they are not listed as a collector on my credit reports. How do I get rid of the inquiries and should I find out what account they are trying to collect on? Or should I just let sleeping dogs lie?

Thanks

Hi,

A MN law firm keeps making inquiries about me that show up on my CRAs. The last one was in July 2003. I have no idea what they are trying to collect and they are not listed as a collector on my credit reports. How do I get rid of the inquiries and should I find out what account they are trying to collect on? Or should I just let sleeping dogs lie?

Thanks

Dispute with the CRAs as no permissable-purpose. Never heard of them, never was contacted byt hem, and have no clue why they are looking at my CR. The CRA will then investigate.