union plus card

Do you know for sure why you were denied? I would wait for the reason and see if you have a good explanation for their denial reason. If so, I would ask for reconsideration. I believe it was Morrow that was initially denied but after asking for reconsideration she was approved. You may want to ask her what she said in her letter.

Good luck!

paw67

Do you know for sure why you were denied? I would wait for the reason and see if you have a good explanation for their denial reason. If so, I would ask for reconsideration. I believe it was Morrow that was initially denied but after asking for reconsideration she was approved. You may want to ask her what she said in her letter.

Good luck!

paw67

Yes....twas I :D

I was denied for something stupid, like not enough income ( I left out dh income when I actually meant to put it on the app) After I got denied, I sent them a letter via PFB asking for reconsideration because I messed up on the app and if I hadnt, Im sure I would have been approved. I included the application # that was on my denial letter and a few days later I received an email saying I was approved for a UP card w/ a $2000 limit!! :wink: