Jump to content

Foreign Corporations

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if a foreign corporation that has surrendered in California can still do business as a collection agency? Checked the Secretary of State's website. I tried to serve CMI

and their agent of process only to find out that they surrendered. CMI is based in Texas. How can I serve papers on a Texas corporation?

Also isn't it illegal for them to do business in collections for Californians?

LadynRed, Calilawyer, other legal experts please reply.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...