What's the difference between MYFICO & EQ/TU/EQ???

Well, pulling them through myfico.com will insure that you get a true FICO score.

If you pull from EQ you can get a FICO score. Pulling from EXP you will only get their creditexpert score. Pulling from TU, if you don't watch carefully you will not get a true FICO you will get the TU score.

If it is score you are wanting then I would pull TU & EXP from myfico.com and EQ you could do either way. If it is disputing online/phone that you are wanting then I would purchase them directly from the cra's.

One other thing is you can find discount codes for myfico.com and save a few $$$ rather than paying the full $12.95. I save 20% this morning on my EXP report w/FICO.

Good luck!

paw67

Well, pulling them through myfico.com will insure that you get a true FICO score.

Well, that is true... But that is not a complete answer.

When a creditor pulls your score, they will not be looking the true FICO score either.

They will be pulling a:

Beacon -> Equifax

Empirica -> Trans Union

or the unwieldly title:

Experian/Fair Isaac Risk Score

There will be slight statistical difference for each of those three scores. And depending what kind of packages that the creditor subsribes to, the variances may be even greater (such as score strictly for industries like auto, insurance, etc...).