Privacy Gaurd question

I ordered my privacy gaurd report and Equifax is all messed up.Like 3 accounts are listed twice and I am guessing thats why my credit score is low.When I called Privacy Gaurd Customer Service,I was told it probally was a messed up code,and thats all they offered for an explination.Has anyone else had this problem before?TIA

Yeah, a lot of people have similar problems with PG. Make sure that your REAL EQ is reporting correctly. If not, deal directly with them and not PG.

PG is a great monitoring tool, but not always the best at keeping accounts straight and correct coding. I've had balances switch on accounts and things listed in BK, when I've never even filed...that sort of thing. Just keep an eye on them and every once in a while double check with the original report.