CSC- What Idiots!!

cincityplayer

CSC credit services my local EQ affliate. These dummies sent me reinvestigation results for a account that they sent me paperwork saying it was deleted a month ago. I have not called them or anything so they basically decided they would reinvestigate on their own. Anyway now they say "verified remains" Uh I THINK NOT!! you already sent me paperwork stating the account was deleted now you reinvestigate it and put it back?? HAH. They will be getting a Delete or else here is the proof of the previous deletion letter, by the way, no they did not bother to send a re-insertion notification. They are so STUPID this might actually get me a thousand bucks because i know they are going to fight it.

I had the same thing happen to me with CSC. I had disputed some collection accounts and they deleted 5 of them but 3 of them are now back on my report (and no re-insertion letter sent to me either) so I just now mailed of letters with copies of their deletion note and told them they had better delete and make the deletion permanent.