PRM FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.

dolphindan1

Has anyone of heard of these people. I got a letter from te saying that have aquired an old providian account. I also got 2 phone messages from the also. Now neither them nor Providian is on my CR. They want to offer me a CC with an agreed upon transfer of the debt, a settlement and allow me to pay the credit card. Imust say its a different approack than from other collection agencies. Lets see 18.9% APR and a 30.00 annual fee. on a 5 year old account 2 years past SOL. HMMM....take offer,Ignore, C&D or DV.

What would you do? I would get a Mastercard out of it but wait thats how I got into it.... :p

Has anyone of heard of these people. I got a letter from te saying that have aquired an old providian account. I also got 2 phone messages from the also. Now neither them nor Providian is on my CR. They want to offer me a CC with an agreed upon transfer of the debt, a settlement and allow me to pay the credit card. Imust say its a different approack than from other collection agencies. Lets see 18.9% APR and a 30.00 annual fee. on a 5 year old account 2 years past SOL. HMMM....take offer,Ignore, C&D or DV.

What would you do? I would get a Mastercard out of it but wait thats how I got into it.... :p

I wouldn't touch that deal with a 20 meter cattle-prod. They are trying to get you to reaffirm a debt that is obviously time-barred. Ignore the offer completely and wait to see if they send you a collection letter. If they do, respond with a C&D time-barred debt letter.