inquiry question

jennimata

how have you disputed cause I have written them and have gotten no where.

i just call them on the phone and say i never applied for credit or whatever the inquiry is for. youll need a current confirmation# tho to speak with a "live" person.

well since my tu score is 0 i see no point in trying since it wont affect my score anyway. tho from what ive read the only way to dispute with exp and tu is thru the mail and they are the hardest to get removed. some crap about inquiries are a matter of fact and therefore they dont investigate them.... so im not attempting since i have no score with yu and very few inquiries with exp.

cool, I will try doing it that way. Have you found this to work with Experian and TransUnion?

I have tried with Experian with a letter from the inquirer who stated he never inquired and they still will not delete. Equifax and TU have been much easier. I just sent them a letter with a copy of my report, the inquiries highlighted and said "never applied for credit with these people" please remove and presto! They were gone. Didn't even send it CMRRR.

cool, I will try doing it that way. Have you found this to work with Experian and TransUnion?

I have tried with Experian with a letter from the inquirer who stated he never inquired and they still will not delete. Equifax and TU have been much easier. I just sent them a letter with a copy of my report, the inquiries highlighted and said "never applied for credit with these people" please remove and presto! They were gone. Didn't even send it CMRRR.

If you have a letter from the company saying they never inquired and EX still won't remove, then just sue em for a grand. That's willful non-compliance, plain-and-simple.

If you have a letter from the company saying they never inquired and EX still won't remove, then just sue em for a grand. That's willful non-compliance, plain-and-simple.

They are on my list! I've given up trying to get Experian to correct anything. They ignore every thing I've sent them. so...I will see them in court. I think we should start a class action against Experian. They are horrible and need a change of attitude. IMHO

I have tried with Experian with a letter from the inquirer who stated he never inquired and they still will not delete.

I think Experian has a credit card stuck up their butt...

I even mailed them a copy of a letter that was stamped by the Post Office:

Undeliverable

No Forwarding Address

A manager at Experian told me that at the time the inquiry was made, the address and everything else was accurate. And since it was accurate at that time, then by the FCRA, it was an accurtate credit item even though it is not accurate now.

I then asked him, "who was your mentor, Bill Clinton..."

I then asked him, "who was your mentor, Bill Clinton..."
ROTFL

More on Experian experiences!

Jeeze louise! :twisted: I just got off the phone with Experian again. Thought just for kicks I would see what another "person" would tell me in regards to this inquiry thing. He said for me to call this auto dealer guy in Dallas, (mind you, I live in the Houston area, never been to Dallas in my long life) who I have never had any dealing with and he asserts same, (even stating so in letter) and have him speak to his Experian "account representative" I called this guy and he says, "What account representative?" I've been in business for 20 years and I've never spoke to a "person". So....round and round we go, on to court we go. Jingle, jingle, ling, ching, ching.