BUMPING IS STILL WORKING FOR ME!

rgates1

It depends where on the inquiries list the hards you're trying to get rid of are. The older ones are the first to go, but if you have a load of softs/ARs/PRMs that are under (older) than the hard(s) you want off, it'll take longer.

BTW, *B* tends to jump right over certain inquiries (some insurance hards for example), leaving those intact no matter how much you push.

Congratulations on your accomplishment :D I have not been disciplined enough to pull pg on a daily basis :(

WOW...I didn't realize that anyone wasn't obsessed about pulling PG daily. lol I go crazy if I can't pull it daily even though I know that there usually aren't any changes. :oops:

rgates1 - congrats on the Bump. Hopefully they will keep falling.

paw67

Okay here is the status of my Bumping. I no longer have any hard inquiries on equifax..my score has gone up about 28 points and I only have one more hard inquiry on Transunion..and of course the Experian a$$-@#@ are still there. Bumping works....just believe! :)

rg