;)

anti-something

ugh! so much for the "service" he signed up for that was sposed to alert him of any changes..

got their quarterly tri-merge, and there is the collection, reported 02/04 on both efx and tu

since they have his DV (CMRRR they got on 03/30, no reply yet) should i send em another and then dispute with the CRAs? or dispute with CRAs straight away?

being in TX (yay TX!) they are sposed to reply within 30 days if they have reported. so should i wait for that time frame to be up?

Dispute with the CRA's. They already have your DV so sending another within 30 days won't do any good. If they verify with the CRA's without putting an entry that says disputed by consumer, that's a violation.

Also check your state laws to see if licensing is required to debt collect. If it is and they aren't licensed, they have no PP to put anything on your DH's report. Also check state laws to see if the CA has to notify you within a specific time period before placing a derog on your report.

ugh! so much for the "service" he signed up for that was sposed to alert him of any changes..

got their quarterly tri-merge, and there is the collection, reported 02/04 on both efx and tu

since they have his DV (CMRRR they got on 03/30, no reply yet) should i send em another and then dispute with the CRAs? or dispute with CRAs straight away?

being in TX (yay TX!) they are sposed to reply within 30 days if they have reported. so should i wait for that time frame to be up?

Dispute with the CRA's. They already have your DV so sending another within 30 days won't do any good. If they verify with the CRA's without putting an entry that says disputed by consumer, that's a violation.

Also check your state laws to see if licensing is required to debt collect. If it is and they aren't licensed, they have no PP to put anything on your DH's report. Also check state laws to see if the CA has to notify you within a specific time period Where can I find NY's law regarding this? before placing a derog on your report.