Next step in DV process is ???

I have sent 2 requests for DV to a CA.

They responded to first DV letter w/ cover letter and 1 sheet that broke done the charges. Sent letter saying nice try but try again at validating the account. They have not responded to this letter.

They have reported the account in dispute with only 1 CRA and verified with the other two but failed to mark it in dispute. (assuming CRA contacted them)

So what is my next step?? Estoppel letter?

Thanks so much for your help - have gotten 3 neg deleted from EQ on DH and 5 negs removed from DH EXP! Finally some success. Obviously this CA is killing his scores.

I have sent 2 requests for DV to a CA.

They responded to first DV letter w/ cover letter and 1 sheet that broke done the charges. Sent letter saying nice try but try again at validating the account. They have not responded to this letter.

They have reported the account in dispute with only 1 CRA and verified with the other two but failed to mark it in dispute. (assuming CRA contacted them)

So what is my next step?? Estoppel letter?

Thanks so much for your help - have gotten 3 neg deleted from EQ on DH and 5 negs removed from DH EXP! Finally some success. Obviously this CA is killing his scores.

Your next step is a violation letter to the CA for continued collection activity (verifying) after receiveing but not completely responding to DV.

There is so much mis-information on Estoppel out there. All the stuff I've researched indicates that you can get into some serious trouble trying to use this without knowing precicely what you are doing. Estoppel won't stop collections. It is just a tool for defense in court actions to show that the other party has not responded when they have a legal or moral responsibility to do so. Outside of a courtroom it has no effect whatsoever.