^_^ Very simple question please tell me what to use

legend

FTC Letter Wollman: http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fdcpa/letters/wollman.htm

Printouts of info collector already has are unacceptable.

Coppola v. Arrow financial Services: http://www.ctd.uscourts.gov/Opinions/102902.PCD.Coppola.pdf

Discovery process hosws copies of original docs required.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the two I know off the top of my head.

Methuss, how long have you been helping everyone? Your always somewhere close by when I need something, and very informative and quick with the replys. In case you havent heard it in awhile, I want to tell you I am very greatfull for you being here on the boards! Thank you very much. :) I will watch this thread for any more that may apply to this situation ^_^

Jenn

Legend, he is the best. He helps me and my sis so much with all our questions. I don't know if I could do it without his personal help. Every one on this board is great and so helpful. I like hearing from everyone who has the knowledge but there is something about Methuss. He is sure there when you need him and will never turn his back on anyone of us!

Like I have said before " Methuss is our Gaurdian Angel" For collection purposes! lol! I am sure that he would be there to for anything else if he could.

Thanks again from me to.

Just to let you all know i filed wednesday afternoon and i am going to one of my brothers who are attornies who do not specialize in this but, he said he could handle this problem so i was just doing some home work for him first. I am in california he had said the same thing about getting permission from the judge so i will try and have it filed today friday no later then monday as he is always in court with his law firm. He has been practicing for 20 something years but will help with any problems i have and he won't charge me anything is name is Jude Akubuilu, esq. Ph.D in Beverly Hills. I try not to bother him to much but, he has been getting very interested in the FDCPA but he is not sure if it is enough money in it.

I would like to comment on how helpful everyone on this board who help answer these questions as i am sure you all are very busy with your practices and jobs.

I would like to thank Methuss as well as i reminber when he first came aboard he had a hard time because he was a debt collector but, has proven to be VERY helpful to all of us.

Thanks again everybody!

I would like to thank Methuss as well as i reminber when he first came aboard he had a hard time because he was a debt collector but, has proven to be VERY helpful to all of us.

Thanks again everybody!

I think you have me mixed up with someone else on this point. I was never in the collection business. I worked for the law offices of a major bank and for a major law firm in D.C. as a Certified Records Manager. Basically, it was my job to make sure the lawyers didn't break any laws regarding records retention/production, to comply with subpeonas as necessary, and to make sure those dingos didn't loose anything. :-) basically it's like being a specialized legal assistant. So now you know where I learned how to find things and use em....

Basically, it was my job to make sure the lawyers didn't break any laws regarding records retention/production, to comply with subpeonas as necessary, and to make sure those dingos didn't loose anything. :-)

Well, that explains where the sense of immortality comes from. :D