If you had a BK Please Respond

For those who have been throuh BK, How long was it before you got the BK was removed from your account I know 10 yrs it stays on but I mean how long did it take after you disputed it to the CRA's mine is a 8yr BK and Im going on round2 of dispute :x ing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I filed 2 BK's. First 7, then after discharge 13. But the 13 was dismissed by the court so for sure it's on the full 10 years. My 7 comes off in 5 months and my 13 next June. I was unaware of anything you could do to get it off your report earlier.

Jane.

• 4 weeks later...

husband and i filed a chpt 13 (93)which was dismissed(93) and it is still on all of our reports it will age off next year. Its funny becasue all of the credit accounts that were included in the bk have fallen off right now he has a open account for ford motor credit and our mortage account, which are paid on time never late and to this day he cannot open a visa or master card becasue of the bk. Yet we had friends that filed a chpt 7 10 months ago and they have 4 credit cards and 3 open lines of creidt since they were discharged.

my chapter 7 on eq and transunion was off in less then 2 years

but having problems on experian

Mechanically, how d'ja do that? Or is that a product of "dispute everything?" Do you dispute the accounts themselves or did you go staright for the Public Record?

how How HOW?

i went straight at the public record but i had to make sure i did it when i moved and deleted the old addresses and not have the address with the bk on it to be on the credit report. Tranunion was easy and equifax took some work and now experian is tough. All i have left is 1 account in bk on tranusunion and 2 on equifax but they are dumb and reported them as paid as agreed with no lates so thats how i got a prime card along with chevron and target lol. also transunion shows i have hardly any history due to my old accounts being deleted.

fico

equifax 686

experian 637

transunion 698

For those who have been throuh BK, How long was it before you got the BK was removed from your account I know 10 yrs it stays on but I mean how long did it take after you disputed it to the CRA's mine is a 8yr BK and Im going on round2 of dispute ing it.

I had EQ deleted my BK now TU? I have my fingers crossed!

Ex wont budge :cry: still trying I will beat them!

Michael