tricha2u

Free Experian Credit Report!

Using this weblink http://www.experian.com/rs/fi39.htm I get this error

Thank you for visiting experian.com

The document you requested is no longer available. Please select one of the links shown below.

And when I use the other link I get this

Error

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore, we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot allow access. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your credit information is released only to you. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report from Experian in order to dispute information. Please call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. The report will be delivered by U.S. Mail. Once you receive the report, follow the instructions to dispute information you believe is incorrect.

Whats up !

After successfully using that link twice, it gives me the same message as rgates1 recieved..... :(

The link ends with "html", not "htm".

I got the second error right from the get-go. Oh well.

Thank you for visiting experian.com

The document you requested is no longer available. Please select one of the links shown below.

this is the comment I'm getting this morning., using the htm link instead of the html link.. oh well...good things never last

still got the error page with html :?

Check your URL to make sure it's correct. I just used the link and it works fine. One little typo is all it takes....

Your link worked for me today, trich (as posted (html) in your first post). Thanks! :lol:

No rhyme or reason. They giveth and they taketh away. Doesn't work for me anymore and I never had credit manager.