tricha2u

Free Experian Credit Report!

Well, it just let me have it again... wonder how long this will be available....

pretty cool though!

My luck is really bad, this stuff never works for me. I have a report from 7/03 and it tells me I have to have one from the last 90 days. Oh Well.

I just printed my report using the link in the previous post.!!!

I didn't even have to enter a old report number!!!!

I just entered my personel info and got the report.

Thanks for this thread.!!!!!!!!

Bah.. It keeps giving me this error:

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service at this time. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report in order to dispute information.

If you recently obtained an Experian credit review from another company, then you may want to try your dispute later. Our system does not yet recognize your order.

If you have not obtained a copy of your personal credit report, you may call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. If you are entitled under state or federal law, your report may be free.

Sucks :(

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore, we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot allow access. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your credit information is released only to you. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report from Experian in order to dispute information. Please call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. The report will be delivered by U.S. Mail. Once you receive the report, follow the instructions to dispute information you believe is incorrect.

I was getting this too, but I looked at my other EX reports and found that my old addr was still listing as my current although I disputed and proved. :evil: So, I put the old addr and it let me access.

The page cannot be displayed

:dunno:

Then:

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service at this time. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report in order to dispute information.

If you recently obtained an Experian credit review from another company, then you may want to try your dispute later. Our system does not yet recognize your order.

If you have not obtained a copy of your personal credit report, you may call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. If you are entitled under state or federal law, your report may be free.

Now:

Either there was no activity for an extended period of time or you do not have an active session and the page has expired. Please return to the Consumer Center Welcome Page to initiate a new session.

now I just get the error page: