MORONS!!! at Transunion

OK...I sent a letter to TU with copies of all my debt validation stuff, i.e. green cards, letters, bs response from Asset, etc. I get a letter back from them that says they cannot accept my documentation of no validation; however, they are going to contact the CA and ask them to validate. Yesterday, I get another letter from TU with a new copy of my credit report. On the two things I disputed, the only thing that was changed was the status date. So, obviously, I guess these idiots are considering this information as verified and ok to keep on my report. :evil:

I'm going to send them a letter asking for proof of verification. How long do they have to respond?

Thanks!!!

Niki

They have 15 days to respond to a procedure request. And yes...that's what TU does - they say they can't accept documentation and then in the next sentence it says 'we can further the investigation if you provide us with documentation....' :roll:

They will not do anything but send a BS letter stateing how long it can be reported. They are telling me they by law must report items even though the creditor does not confirm since it has been reproted.

Obviuosly our education system failed when it came to these guys and CSC.

Well, I just sent my procedural request to TU yesterday via CMRRR. Hopefully, these morons will get their heads out of their a*&es (or each others as**es) and delete these two collection items.

I'm not a very patient person and this is really pissing me off.

Niki