Stupid question

DocPC

I finally got a collection off of my friends EXP. It was for 10 bucks from a local CA that had been paid to the OC. It was NEVER in collections.

Anyway, the question is does that removal bring up scores on all three or just EXP?

Thanks. I'll have to check but I don't think it shows on the others. If one can't verify none should be able to.

She is hovering just under 600 across the board 9 months out of CH7 BK, and any little bit to get her over 600 to get a home loan is success.

:?:

She has cash for a down and several lenders are willing to do a lease/option til she is 2 years out and then roll it into an FHA loan. A couple will give her 95% at a median 600.

Or were you remarking on my statement on the validation... :wink:

Sorry... I meant I wish it was that simple for if one CRA can't verify the others shouldn't be able to....

If it was then I would not be fightin with EXP over a fraudulent account that only they refuse to remove. TU and EQ were cooperative in fixing it.

Thanks. I'll have to check but I don't think it shows on the others. If one can't verify none should be able to.

I think that is what Methuss was referring to, not the mortgage info. :wink:

So far I have had very good luck get crap removed from all 3. But all of a sudden up pops a First USA that she has never had for a 1900.00 charge off on EQ. It may be a Bank One that was IIB, but I need to look at the account number. I think one bought the other.

I disputed it as not hers.

I figured that was what he was commenting on. Thats why I edited it. :D