#@%^&*((@#@# sherman!

wdspeedbump

finally got 2 erroneous tl's off of dw's cr today, and lo and behold there was sherman reporting as collection account when it was listed as "in dispute"! sometimes you can't win for losing.

my question is: i remember reading a post that described the wording that covers all the subsidiaries sherman uses in its shell game when you are writing or dv'ing them. i can't seem to find it again. does anyone remember the post and what it says? i gotta get nasty with em.

thanx

There's a sticky about collection agency/creditor contact info by sisflomi (sorry if I butchered the spelling of her name) anyway...scroll down that LOOOONG list and some of the names are there.

I'm really sorry--I think it's a darn shame everything has to be such a fight, but that's ok--if it's a FIGHT they want, it's a BRAWL they'll get!! :twisted: Of course me being preggo I'll have to be the one who gets to knock them back into play...but we'll still get 'em!

xhotx

Elyse

Sherman LLC is the debt buyer, Alegis and Northland group are their collection agency sister companies. There are a lot of other companies under that Sherman LLC umbrella, but these 2 are the ones they play the shell game with.