Got my EX CR--lol

As David Letterman would say, "Ok kids..." LOL, now it's time for a GOOD laugh!!

I got my online "Experian" credit report...it gives me a score of 516 and it says it's not JUST "poor" credit, but "VERY poor credit..." LOL!!!! :lol:

I'm laughing because it's amazing how each year life just UPS the ante. I found out at college that NO longer do they give A+'s....heavens to betsy if ANYONE excels, right? Sheesh...the plus is at least there are 4 things on it for me to dispute whereas Equifax hardly has a THING on it I can dispute! (Actually, so far I've found NOTHING)

Oh well...LET THE GAMES BEGIN... :roll:

HERE WE GO--now we just got Transunion to get and I sent that request off via snail mail today, we'll see how many teeth I have to pull for that one!

:lolsign:

Elyse

Well, the difference here is YOU probably have nice teeth!! LOL!!! My teeth on the other hand....well, they aren't THAT bad--but STILL, LOL!

:lol:

That's ok, let TU drag their feet a bit because it'll give me a chance to do some things with the EX one. I'll have my hands full with that one probably for a bit...especially since I disputed some items on it.

Elyse