CA called me numerous times during first 30-day period

I need to point out some background. This is the same CA that I have on tape telling me I cannot dispute until paid in full and Id have to file charges on my mom first. (Read my post way below)

I am still under the intial 30-day validation period. I have not sent a DV under advice from my attorney who sent out a letter to them on Saturday. (be there on Wednesday :x )

Anyhow, they have called me at least 10 times in this period. I have only talked to them once. Saw many calls on my caller-ID.

The CA called (CSII on caller ID) so I picked up the phone.

CA "Is xxx available?"

ME "This is he"

CA "This is Holly parks with CA, I am calling to see if you had talked to your mom about the TXU bill yet"

ME "I'm not even sure if it's my mother's bill anymore. I can't talk to you right now. Goodbye"

Did they violate the FDCPA by calling me? I am confused about if that was considered a collection call? And unfortuantly, I don't have that call on tape this time :(

I called them first day I received the letter and have not talked to them or got any letters since(other than above). And they don't know I have an attorney yet.

It is permissable for them to call you once per day. You however, should not be speaking to them unless you are prepared to settle. Now that you have an attorney involved refer all calls you happen to answer to the lawyer, then hang up.

It is permissable for them to call you once per day. You however, should not be speaking to them unless you are prepared to settle. Now that you have an attorney involved refer all calls you happen to answer to the lawyer, then hang up.

Even though I am still in the first 30 days of the collection?