A-User, please help

utman17

I have a friend that was added as a AU about 8 months ago on two Household cards, she was added to her husbands account, his balances are high and she got her new reports in today and now they are showing up after 8 months and she doesnt want them on her reports, how is the best way to get her taken off of them??

This is my situation-I was an authorized user on my husbands CC. His account ended up in collections and than he settled his debt. The problem is, I just received my CR and this collection account shows on my CR! I was only an authorized user, never signed that I would be financially responsible for any of this debt, how can I correct this and remove from my CR??

This is my situation-I was an authorized user on my husbands CC. His account ended up in collections and than he settled his debt. The problem is, I just received my CR and this collection account shows on my CR! I was only an authorized user, never signed that I would be financially responsible for any of this debt, how can I correct this and remove from my CR??

You send a letter to the CA telling them exactly that...you were an Au with no financial responsibility on the account and that they are in violation of the FCRA by reporting false information. Tell them that if they remove it immediately they can save themselves the trouble of a court action which will not only remove it, but they will have to pay for too. Give them 15 or 30 days to correct it. Sue em if they don't