Mailing your dispute?

undebted

:?:

I'm wondering what the advantages or disadvantages are to mailing your credit report disputes via postal mail (certified and signed) versus submitting disputes via the CRA's website (using their format). A relative told me that the electronic submission cuts down on the response time, and he still got good results (having negative items removed). But I've read that you should mail everything to CRA's certified, and you should never use the CRA's report format. I have MANY items to dispute. Is one option better than the other? If I used both formats would that be damaging? What do most people do?

Ive done both. Havent seen a difference as far as results are concerned.

When I first started, I sent them all CMRRR, that way I had a paper trail in case I needed it, once I got some results and got the major stuff that I wanted off, then I went to disputing online. I only have minor items currently in dispute now. :D