techgoddess

It keeps getting better!

Hi Everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here but I wanted to give you guys a little update. I just brought home my first brand new car. It's a 2004 PT Cruiser. The financing isn't the best but it's a whole lot better than the 23% we were paying on the car we traded in (it's 10.9%). For those of you just starting out, this stuff really does work. We've gone from Discover trying to sue us, bad student loan debt (over $100,000), more bad credit than you can shake a stick at, and scores under 500 to a clean (but almost blank) credit report, breaking into the "600 club", buying a house and now, getting a brand new car. Keep up the hard work everyone. It's not easy but it's definitely worth it!

Hi Everyone! It's been awhile since I've been here but I wanted to give you guys a little update. I just brought home my first brand new car. It's a 2004 PT Cruiser. The financing isn't the best but it's a whole lot better than the 23% we were paying on the car we traded in (it's 10.9%). For those of you just starting out, this stuff really does work. We've gone from Discover trying to sue us, bad student loan debt (over $100,000), more bad credit than you can shake a stick at, and scores under 500 to a clean (but almost blank) credit report, breaking into the "600 club", buying a house and now, getting a brand new car. Keep up the hard work everyone. It's not easy but it's definitely worth it!

Congrats to you on your new PT Cruiser xbeer2):woohoo: and thanks for the pep talk .

It's always good to read the success side of credit repair :D

Hi paw, how's it going with you :?:

Being in the tunnel with no lights on yet is kind of no fun, and quiet frankly gloomy at times;

Yup, been there, done that! It's really rough at the beginning, isn't it. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!