ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DocPC

Something wrong with this picture. You're using the same scum bag collectors that we're all so busy fighting here? That's like union members shopping at WalMart, or someone who just lost their job to off shore medical billing calling Dell technical support (who off shored it to India).

Not critizing, just bewildered by the wonder of it all that makes us sometimes use our enemies because our friends can't help.

Something wrong with this picture. You're using the same scum bag collectors that we're all so busy fighting here? That's like union members shopping at WalMart, or someone who just lost their job to off shore medical billing calling Dell technical support (who off shored it to India).

Not critizing, just bewildered by the wonder of it all that makes us sometimes use our enemies because our friends can't help.

What choice do I have? I suppose I could go and beat the **** out of the guy......but it still won't get my money.

I didn't choose who got the collection, my partner did. The guy owes around $2500.00 and I have him cold on that.

Bottom line is I how else am I to collect?

Yeah, I know. I've been seriously considering hiring a collector myself. I'm not sure I've got them cold, but there are some people that are holding invoices from me totaling about $200,000. As long as it didn't cost me anything, I sure wouldn't mind NCO hassling them as much as they did me.

Just out of curosity, how much of the $2500 would you actually get, assuming NCO was able to collect?