I think I need Prozac!

Sandy67

I am so depresssed! It has taken me over a year to get up the nerve to dispute anything and finally did it. My only negatives are with TU. I have(had) 3 neg revolv. TLs, 1 open account (closed Verizon) and 7 collections. I started with disputing 5 of them. One was a revolv closed acct and 4 were collections. I got my results the other day and they deleted the revolv but none of the collections. I was so anxious because everyone seemed to think TU is sooo easy peasy to delete. In their response, it said rev. deleted and in regards to the collections: new info below. There was no new info. same old sh** from before. 3 of the collections are medical that I know are past the SOL.

Can anyone advise me on what step to take next? Thanks! Sandy

(BTW- this is regarding DH's CR---We need to refi as soon as we can!)

Don't give up. TU is easy if you keep at them.

Try attacking something within the tradeline, like the balance or date opened. Something, anything. It works, especially if you start disputes during a holiday timeframe and right before the weekend. I would try on June 24th late in the day, if you're doing it online or over the phone. Personally, I don't mail in my disputes.

Also, did you check out the CA's to see if they are licensed/bonded in your state and theirs?

Keep us "posted".