NCO hehehe

Pinky73

I sent them a debt validation letter regarding a gas account that appeared as a collection on my husband's credit. Gave them accunt number and everything. Received a letter yesterday

"thank you for you recent communication. I can assure you that we are committed to assisting you, however we have been unable to locate the matter you have referenced. Please provide us with further identifying information such as the name of the original creditor, the creditor's account number and the billing address of the account. A copy of any correspndence you have received form us would also be of assitance."

Lucky you, this just proves what stupid jerks they are. I still can't get them to stop calling me after several letters and complaints to the FTC.!!!! And to top it off someone named Alan White keeps calling and when I called back quess who he is with? NCO!!!!

well I sent her a fax this morning stating that as she did not validate the letter even though I provided her with all the info that was on the credit report she has to remove it or we'll sue.

Anyway try her contact info;maybe you can get further on your case, sounds like they have racked up numerous violations.

Sharon Wander

NCO Financial Systems

150 Crosspoint Parkway

Crosspoint Business Park

Getzville, NY 14068

Fax 716 404 2120