PG Bumpage?

It looks like either this isn't working any longer, or the max amount of inquiries has increased for both Trans Union and Equifax. I check every day, and it seemed that in the past, both reports would handle about 30 inquiries (including the soft inq's not shown) -- it has been 2 months and still no bumpage, recently. Can anybody else confirm that this is still working for you? Recent bumpage?

All my TU bumped about 3 months ago. EQ bumped about 6 a couple months ago.

I hear people every once in awhile talking about it working, but not near as many as I used to. I've read recently that EQ has begun deleting soft inqs in order to make room for other stuff (so it DOESN'T bump other info). Probably not because we're trying to bump...probably because it's leaving a lot of people with split files.

That's the rumor, anyway. :wink:

Thinking back, it might be that they were coming off after 2 months before (60 total)... I just don't remember now.

As for getting a "split" file, I guess I don't understand the concept. As a programmer myself, I can't imagine what kind of botched code would allow that to happen...

Three weeks ago, I had my FIRST b after 11 months of PH.

7 TU inquiries in two day gone.

For the first 4 months I pulled five a day then tapered off to one a day for a few months as I gave up-the Surprise!!!

Which I could get the damn things off EX....

I had 1 account bump off EQ about 2 weeks ago. Nothing on TU for a couple of months. But, all I have on TU is 2 auto ins. pulls, which I heard don't bump off for some reason. On EQ all I have is 2 pulls last year from my mortgage. For some reason, all my inq since the mortgagae were bumped, but they remain. They were bumped off TU though..

For what it's worth....

I wouldn't be pulling more than once on PG anymore. They're on to it and are catching people. Someone on CB, though they won't tell exactly WHAT happened, said he got caught and the rules were enforced.

We don't know if this means they got kicked off PG for good or if they had to pay for all the reports he took with the 'trick' or what. But personally, if there's even a CHANCE I'd have to pay for all those....egads. NO THANKS.

Remember, the boards ARE watched. Creditors, CAs, monitoring service people, etc. Always have that in the back of your mind.

I must have missed that. I've only ever been able to get one PG report per day, and when sometimes I've forgotten, it lets me know. So I don't know what trick that might have been, but I'm sure I never used it...

• 5 weeks later...
I've been having a lot of B lately. 3 off TU and 5 off EQ in the last week. Just a few more!! Woot! :D

Same here, had about 10 inquiries bumped off in the last couple of weeks with EQ, but nothing that I've noticed on EX or TU. Another week of this and I'll have no inquiries on EQ :D

No EQ bumpage in a LONG time, but I got 6 INQ's off TU in the last week. Since they were all recent inq's I got a nice 30 point jump in score!

Keep at it. I've been pulling with 2 PG accounts on and off for the last 3 months with 2 account, before that for about 3 months with a single account.