Help! How do I remove paid collections from exp

foxi9

Hi I'm knew to this forum but have been browsing around for awhile now. I would love your advise on what to do now.

I have a paid collections acct with Credit Management Inc. for $67 on my experian rpt. I think I paid it in 00 0r 01. My credit report shows collection as of 5/01. I disputed it as not mine in 5/03 and it came back verified on 6/03. I let it sit for a year and a few weeks ago I called experian and told them I dispute the date of initial missed payment. They told me they need to have the correct date from me. I hung up. This item is not on any of my other credit reports. In your opinion what should I do now???? I thought about writing experian and disputing the initial missed payment because I didn't think the operator could aske me for the correct date. What are your thoughts. :(:(

Hi I'm knew to this forum but have been browsing around for awhile now. I would love your advise on what to do now.

I have a paid collections acct with Credit Management Inc. for $67 on my experian rpt. I think I paid it in 00 0r 01. My credit report shows collection as of 5/01. I disputed it as not mine in 5/03 and it came back verified on 6/03. I let it sit for a year and a few weeks ago I called experian and told them I dispute the date of initial missed payment. They told me they need to have the correct date from me. I hung up. This item is not on any of my other credit reports. In your opinion what should I do now???? I thought about writing experian and disputing the initial missed payment because I didn't think the operator could aske me for the correct date. What are your thoughts. :(:(

Send a DV letter to the CA. Chances are they will see that it is a PAID collection and toss your DV in the trash. Why bother when you've paid right? Then dispute again as not mine. If it doesnt go away then stat sending nutcase letters to the CA threatening to sue, blah, blah, blha. I did it with a paid collection from Arrow Financial. They wont waste alot of time on you. They are paid and will just want you to go away quietly.

• Like 1