Sign in to follow this  
marquez305

Who is "Rickenbacker Industrie"?

I have a collection account on my credit report from "Rickenbacker Industrie" for $1247. I have no idea what this is and I know it's not mine. I've tried to find oiut who this company is and I have come up with 2 close matches.

#1 is a collection agency in CA, they have a website but no phone number or address (you can make payments online and that's it). I got a phone number for them from BBB, but it has been disconected.

#2 is Rickenbacker Collections in Miami, FL. They are listed in the yellow pages. I called, but there is never any answer.

I'm stuck and don't know what to do now, I really need to get this off of my credit report. Thanks for any suggestions.

I have 2 collection accounts from Rickebacker. Here is the story. Over the past years, I have been arrested for driving with a suspended license. Both times i was arrested the police towed and impounded my car. Both times I never bother to get the cars back (rust buckets) The towing companies are now charging me 1,000 dollara each and sent me to collections. Never mind that they sold my vehicles and kept the profits.