Bk question

life

Posting for a friend her and her husband filed bk chpt 13 three times all three time the bk's were dismissed they were filed in 96,98,99 she showed me a credit report that was pulled for her by a friend that is in the mortage buiness, the report shows the following and its confusing to us -it looks as if they have 11 bk not 3..

Will the lender look and see that its only 3 and not 11 ?

There were all dismissed within a few months of filling one becasue of a bad lawyer and the other two times they came into money and asked the tustee to to dismissed as tey had made payment arrangements with their creditors. Also how long do dismissed bk say on 10 year or 7 and is it from the date filed or the date dismissed.

ok th ecredit report that she has is what the loan officer pulled they gave her a copy of it. And she showed it to me this is what is listed

Phildelphia docket 98xxxx

file date 7/98

status date 4/99

chpt 13 dismissed

source Tu

ecoa I

account J

Phildelphia docket 99xxxx

file date 7/99

status date 05/00

dismissed chpt13

source tu

ecoa I

account j

Us bkpt ct pa phila

docket 98xxx

file date 7/98

status date 3-99

dismissed chpt 13

source xp

ecoa i

account j

then the next 6 entiries

read like this

member docket number 99xxxx/98xxxx/96xxxxx

dsp 5/00

file date 7/99

ver 7/02

chpt 13 dismissed and they all have the scource as ef

These are no account that were included in fact all the account that were included in the chpt 13 have fallen off the credit reports.