I WON - Service quashed, ex-parte default judgment vacated

Awhile back I posted that I was filing a motion to quash service and set aside a default judgment. I had my court date today and I WON!!!

My case was likely aided by the fact other attorney failed to show up.

Unfortunately, the judge denied my request for recovery of the $210 in filing fees.

Now I'm going to dispute the case with all the bureaus and get it removed from my records by sending them each a copy of the order.

I'm still upset about spending $210. I read something once about filing a complaint against the process server and attacking a bond. Does anyone have any information on how to go about doing that?

Awhile back I posted that I was filing a motion to quash service and set aside a default judgment. I had my court date today and I WON!!!

Nice going. Make sure that the judge issues a written order granting the motion to quash. If not, prepare one yourself and send it in for signature and filing. It is the order that you will want to send to the CRAs.

Thanks everyone. I filled out a court "order" form and the judge signed and stamped it.

I was wondering, after the credit card company got the judgment, they sold the account to a CA whom I paid immediately. This was in 4/2000. Now that the judgment has been vacated, do I have cause to ask them to delete their tradeline? Can the CA say no because I owed the credit card account anyway, with or without a judgment? Is there a difference between purchasing a judgment account as opposed to just a credit card account? This is important, as privacyguard says that tradeline is having a "high" effect on my scores. Any insight would be appreciated.