Dispute form for experian??

vettegirl

I was just discharge from CH7, and have ordered all my credit reports to do a clean-up, and make sure all appropriate accounts are listed as IIB. Experian did not include a dispute form, and when I went online to dispute using the confirmation# on report I was told I received my report from a local credit agency and had to call them to dispute.

I feel it would be much simpler in writing, or on line...has anyone else had to call and dispute a bunch of accounts? If I make up my own dispute form will they accept it?

Thanks!!

I heard that you should never use any of the forms these a-holes send you. I have sucessfully gotten about ten trade lines removed combined from all of the big three. Every time I dispute I have just typed it up on the computer at home.

Another reason to write is that in the event that you need a hard copy of your dispute letter as evidence you have it, it won't be a case of your word against thiers. I save every letter I write on my computer and it has worked out well. I have had to go back to those letters a few times now to look up dates and what was said.

Also when you mail a letter you have your copies of the certified letter receipt as well as the green card to use on your behalf as evidence.

Good luck with everything.............