Pulling daily CRs from Privacyguard

IngridA

Could someone help me out in explaining how to pull a credit report daily from Privacyguard? I have signed up for the trial period and my initial purchase was for the 3-1 credit report and what if calc.....I also have daily monitoring....

Thanks!

Ingrid

When you sign in, click on one of three things: "Go", "view my reports" or "credit center" - these will all take you to the same page.

From there, on the left column, click on the top option (purchase your report). On the page that pops up (the order form), you just fill in your ss# and click "I agree" and enter.

Notice it'll say $0 at the bottom....you won't be charged for each pull unless you add the other stuff (what-if, if it's not included, and other scores). Click "done" or "request report" (or whatever it says at the bottom) and there ya go!

You can do this everyday. :D

pg cost like 90 bucks to join for a year...

they will give you the first two months for a buck...

then you click on "view report"

then you click on "3b report with one score"

(no additional cost for this and you can pull this everyday)"

each time you do this you will have to put a charge card

in but there will be no charge.