Jump to content

Which address to send disputes to???


Recommended Posts

I am new to the whole dispute thing and have a simple question. What are the adresses to use in disputing to the 3 CRA? I have a dispute form from TU and its lists a fairly local address. Is it better to use a national address? Also I am having a hard time finding an address for the 3CRA- their websites don't seem to list them. Anybody have any addresses they have used with good results? Thanks for the help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.