PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an involuntary bankrupcy that was dismissed on my credit report. Due to it being not filed by me, hence involuntary and being dismissed, hence it was unfounded, the credit bureaus are required to remove it from my report. Well Trans Union and Equifax both did right away with a hearty appology, Experian however, won't even let me dispute it anymore. SO I sent them PROOF, court docs that show it was involuntary. They investigated it 3 times all three times came back with IT STAYS.

So I sent them the documents I paid for from the court which just happen to be a PACER printout, the courts wonderful way of archiving case information. I sent it to the credit bureaus, THEY REFUSED TO ACCFEPT IT AS VALID PROOF.

Now I have shelled out all this cash to fed ex papers everywhere, requests to the court for reords, fed ex back to me, fed ex to the bureau, plus the fees for the court documents. I called them and said if you wont accept the only proof I get from the courthouse, WHAT AM I TO DO?????? I can't get a mortgage because of a BK that isnt my responsibility, it wasnt even a personal involuntary it was for a business. AND I NEVER FILED IT.

I am so sure I have a case against them, they refuse to investigate and refuse to fix it, emotiona; stress does not even express how I feel rigth now.

It sounds like you have a very good case. THis website will help you find an attorney:

http://www.naca.net/'>

http://www.naca.net/

If you don't have luck, pm me and I'll see if I can help. If you do so, please let me know what town and state you are in.

Aye, forget about the ITS letter. Experian's counsel told me when I was in settlement negotiations with them that they don't even read them, anyways. Heck, with that kind of a case, I'm not even sure you'd need counsel...just fill out the complaint, file with the courts, and attach the documents to the complaint itself so Experian's counsel can see it before they even contact you. I've found it works best when you put them in the mindset of certain defeat early on instead of giving them some sort of hope of victory.

Thank you for the advice, I will try that. My only issue with this whole hting is shellign out the dough to hire cousel for this case, I REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THIS! But i have read all teh people who have won against these bureaus and have never read a one with such a slam dunk situation. But after what I have been through for this past year, I feel I am entitled to some compensation and will do what I have to to nail wem to the wall. I will keep you all aprised of what ensues.

THanks a grip!

Well, in something like that, you don't shell out for counsel. If he/she won't take you on on a contingency basis, you find someone who will. The laws governing the credit laws are pretty clear in that attorney fees are paid on top of damages. But again...with something like what you have, you probably don't need a lawyer, unless you don't feel you're a skilled negotiator. That story reaks of settlement.

Ok, forgive me for asking for even more hand holding. But what do I do now. WHat kind of form do I need to file with the courts, I have read up all about you Xan and seriously, you should pass the bar and go at em, you are good.

Is there something you can suggest to direct me what steps to follow for such a suit?

How bout we just start with my orig ?, what now, where do I get the forms?

I AM GONNA GET THEM FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

Or just my kids college fund :D