Sign in to follow this  
sportparks

Equifax refused to remove after RMA did not validate debt

HELP - I just received a one page response back from Equifax after I sent them a 30 page packet of documentation showing that I sent Risk Mgt. a certified recept requested request to validate debt in Jan / 04 and again in April 0/4. Rskt Mgt completely ignored the requests and has not responded in any way.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT EQUIFAX IS STATING THAT THEY VERIFIED THE DEBT AND HAVE IGNORED MY INFORMATION. THEY STATE THAT IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT RSKT MGT!. How can I contact them, they've ignored all my requests to validate the debt! Bastards...

The debt was sold to RSKT Mgt by Sears with date of last activity showing 11/99 - Way past SOL.

WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP? Call Equifax? Writ the FTC? Write the Calif. Attourney General? Start a Lawsuit?

HELP - please advise

Next step is to sue Rskt Mgt. You might want to name as co-defendant Equifax, as they supposedly verified something that is not verifiable.

i am having problems with rma too.. i say we do a class action suit against those bastards. same thing here could not validate debt from 98, re aged account, bluh bluh bluh. cra's would not delete it either. CAS is the best way i think. any one else up for it?

I am taking the first step on this one, filing complaints on-line at http://www.bigclassaction.com/submit_form.html here's exactly what i entered if you want to join in on this, maybe it will get their attention....

Fields marked * are required.

* Defendant: (who caused the harm?) Risk Management Alternatives

* Date of injustice: the date

* Title: (describe the nature of your complaint in one short sentence) Continued violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act(FCRA) and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act(FDCPA)

* Details of complaint:(briefly describe the damages you have suffered) A lower fico credit score, resuting in: denial of loans, public embarassment, defamation of character, loss of sleep, physical and mental stress.

Which category does your complaint best fit into? Debts

Your information: Enter your info.....

I would suggest that you continue doing DV.

You know that that this outfit isn’t going to validate the debt but that is fine. Let those green cards keep filling up your mailbox.

EVERY month or so, send out ANOTHER round of disputes to Equifax and include the latest copy of your green card. At this point you can demonstrate that the collection refuses to validate the debt.

It may require a stack of green cards but eventually, there will be a good chance that EQ will finally remove it.

They were stubborn with me. I had about give green cards before EQ/CSC finally removed it for me.

Save yourself some time ,I,ve been fighting with those idoits for almost a year! I have hired an attorney , he,s filing suit against RMA SEARS and Equifax. I had all my green cards, but guess what?? My Attorney loves them! wish you luck! 8-)