Can we use priority mail instead

I was just wondering if we can send priority mail with recipt conformaiton, if that is as good as ceritifed mail.

I know you get the green card back the other way, but with priority mail

it gets there in less time, and I know last time I sent something to equifax certified it cost me almost a little over $4.00, heck it about the same using priority mail.

CMRR is the better of the two because the Signature Card shows absolute proof of delivery as it displays the name of the person who signed for it. With Priority Mail, who's to say they didn't just "drop" it on a desk and it got buried or lost in the shuffle. No one to blame.

I use priority mail w/delivery confirmation. The confirmation printout from the USPS website has been completly acceptable in court and other 'official' purposes.

I think out of about 40 letters I've sent using delivery confirmation, only 1 was not scanned by the post office, so there was no proof of delivery on their website.