I'm gonna go insane!!!

I have had the worst time with Equifax. I started repairing my credit in January, since then Equifax has deleted my credit file. I didn't squawk becuase there was one thing on there that was really not good, so I lived with the other good accounts not on there. Eventually, when the good accounts got reported, they added them back on.

So anyway, pull PG last night (the 19th) and there are two mortgages on my report, multiple inquiries for mortgages from 2002 and four or five accounts that aren't mine. What the heck?

I pull my equifax report and nothing has changed! Its all the same as before, so why is PG different?

On my equifax report it is showing everything in perfect condition, no lates, no baddies, nothing.

So I decide to test the waters and apply for a corvette card because they pulled equifax before. I get denied due to recent delenquency and some other junk thats not reflecting on the report I just pulled from equifax.

I am just confused and its hard to figure this out when I live so far away! GRRRRRR! :evil:

Thanks, I pulled my equifax report for the second time and its fine! I guess their coming up withe derogatory information from an old CO that was added (its paid) so I'm beginning to see that equifax is fine and its PG! Why in the world are they so messed up, and just with equifax. its weird.

Hon,

I noticed in your sig that you've listed a cc called, "Military Star?" What is this one and do you have a link to their site?

I just pulled dh's PG this weekend and noticed those on there and I don't recall him EVER having these.

TIA for your response.

Elyse

Thanks for that information. No, we aren't military anymore. Dh got out after 13 yrs of service due to some Army Ranger injuries from earlier in his career. The odd thing is in this case is that AAFES is still listed on his CR's but Military Star is TO--so maybe one CRA lists it as one while another lists as the other one...heck if I know, I'll figure it out I guess.

LOL--yah, hey-if folks can lie and get the Union Plus card by saying they're union members when they aren't why not lie and get the Military Star! LOL--j/k... :lol: I'd never do either of course.

Thanks again for your info!

Elyse