Oral or Promissory?

We don't have that verbage--we have "oral contract, promissory note, verbal contract (handshake) and...written contract I believe...

I am trying to remember if I may have signed anything initially when I had taken one of my cats there (another cat, not the one they're claiming). I *KNOW* I didn't sign anything authorizing the billing their detailing though so we'll see...as far as I can tell it doesn't fall under our 6 yr SOL's.

Elyse

No forms were signed and nothing was agreed to in written format. That's why I'm trying to get them to validate appropriately--all I got was a print-out of charges.

Once I get that back then we'll see I guess. But the ones that are 6 yrs for my state don't sound like they apply--again, NO written contract occurred here. So neither written nor promissory would apply since both imply some kind of written agreement, or at least they'd be open to argument in a court of law. I'll try to consult an atty in my area to see--it can't hurt to be too careful.

Elyse

We'll see what happens. So far they haven't even validated-nor given me my mini-miranda and they "verified" the debt even though I hadn't yet even received the print-out that they called "validation" of the debt. We'll see...thanks for your input.

Elyse