TU strikes again!!!

Well I have been checking my Privacy Guard now for two months, just noticed TU is not updating my information, there is a two month gap on my TU now, so I went to myfico to order a TU from them and they said my file is blocked ??? man I really must have pissed someone off at Trans Union... anyone else ever been blocked from Trans Union??

Mulder

They put your file in their "priority" office whenever you excerise your rights under the FCRA. It's their way of letting you know they're more powerful than the Federal Government.

If you send them an ITS, or complain about them to the AG or FTC, they'll flag your account, which means you get to deal with one person there. You have to call and leave a message. This person will get back to you at their leisure - it's their way of saying "thank you".

thanks Doc, I had heard about this before, from you in another post.

Man I feel special being in the Priority dept. but that is funny, I called them last thursday and there was never any mention of this?? I was calling about a dispute they failed to investigate even after proof it was wrong. hmm very interesting. I will call again today and get the scoop.

Thanks!!

Nate

I disavow any knowledge of linking Cancerman with TU in my previous posts.

There is no knowledge of his interaction with TU, although agent spender has been known for his involvement, which leads me to believe Cancerman's involvement. Although the government denies knowledge of any interaction with TU but in anycase I will find proof of this conspiracy.

Mulder

I called Trans Union and they said the reason my file is blocked is due to a fraud alert, this is interesting since I put that on my file in january??

and they are just now blocking my file?? They said I need to send in my request in writing to remove this block. I don't think it is a fraud alert but a government conspiracy because I know too much??

Mulder

hmm that is interesting, dang it I like my avatar :evil: and I didn't think a fraud alert blocked that also, I am going to fax them a letter today and wait 5 days like they said, if it still doesn't work someone is going to have to come up with some answers..

Mulder

Doc is right, we can see how it turns out after I submit the claim to remove the fraud alert, which was needed, I have three target accounts and 13 new addresses in the past two years reporting on my credit, with the most recent in December 2003, from four different states, all fraudulent accounts and address have been removed, but Trans Union stated my fraud alert would be removed come July 2004, they said 5 business days to have it removed, I faxed them yesterday and sent a letter CMRRR, so I will give them tell next wednesday, if things don't change we will go from there.

Mulder