Breaking ground 8/19.

Erika

:IThankYou:

Pre-approval letter is in-hand.

Thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing their experiences, and everyone on the whole board for the credit repair advice. As you can see, my scores aren't that great, my husband's aren't much better -- but they're good enough for a 95% LTV loan on a $270,000 mortgage.

I was getting a bit nervous because it went to underwriting and we hadn't heard anything for 4 days, but it all came through with no additional documentation or stipulations.

Now comes the *really* hard part.... moving my family of six in with my mother for 5 months while our home is being built. XhelpX

Thanks all.

DF4Life - that's the plan! We need $15,000 at closing for down payment with the 95% LTV mortgage. BUT -- if we can get our credit scores up and get the 100% financing, we're getting new furniture and ....

A hot tub!

:DiscParty: