Beginning the credit war!

Anonymous

I've been reading this board for a few weeks now, got some great advice and gradually making head way...

But, why does it seem when you start fighting back after you see all the b.s. OC's and CA's put on your report, they hit you again????

Start with TU, they didn't update 2 great TL's of mine for 18 months, so Cap One sent a message stating to do so. Thinking Wow, that'll be a huge increase...36 lil points, and why? Because another OC I've been disputing with on other CRA's decides to duplicate my repo and report balances big time! So from a 492 to a 528 on TU...what sucks about that is I have a mortgage for 7 years not one late, and two perfect TL's for 3 years.

Sorry to vent, but there is no love out in the repair world but on this board!

V

(un)fair issac, true...but I equally blame the creditors for placing double and triple faults on us. To make matters worse, the OC on the repo sent the balance to a CA. The CA pulled my CR, and ya think they would have passed on it, I ain't paided the first one, and never well...