Why spinning wheels

Ok I'm getting really upset here. Husband's score are in the 600's at all 3 burea's and he still cannot get a credit card --onhis report is our current

mortage since 12/03 , carloan since 5/04 and some closed accounts paid in full never late from the late 1990's. And 1 chapter 13 bk from 1999.no collectons or judgements....He tried for a mastercard and home depot.

both cards were denied. the reasons listed were

1. serious delinquency and or public record

2. balances to credit limits to high on revolving or other revoling accounts

3. lack of recent accounts

I under stand that number 1 is because of the bk but what about 2 and 3 there are 2 recent accounts and number 2 we donot have any revloing credit. I'm really pissed off as a family member did a chpt 7 about 2 months ago and since their bk they have brought a car at 9% interest and have 4 brand new cards --and here we are with a chpt 13 all of the creditors were paid back something and we cannot even get a credit card

... Husband's score are in the 600's at all 3 burea's and he still cannot get a credit card --onhis report is our current

mortage since 12/03 , carloan since 5/04 and some closed accounts paid in full never late from the late 1990's. And 1 chapter 13 bk from 1999...

HOW OFTEN CAN I FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY?

You can bail out from your debts in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy process once every six years. A Chapter 13 repayment plan bankruptcy can be filed at any time.

Perhaps they're worried that he is attempting to run up his debts to prepare for filing bankruptcy again since it becomes an option sometime in 2005. The one thing the banks can be sure of if you do file for bankruptcy once in your life is that you know how and don't have a moral problem with using that mechanism to avoid creditors.

Your relative might be getting more credit precisely because their bankruptcy was so much more recent and they can't do it again until at least 2010.