Crap 1 ready to charge off

braxas

They just called me at work...told them to call home #...anyways..gal advised august 8 would be the charge off date...am i sending in a payment...i stated i would like to settle the account...she said she is not seeing where a settlement could be offered...now...is it because im speaking with the lower level phone for the doh employee im getting this response? I asked her why they would charge off..rather than settle...she repeated it was not available......

If it were me I'd try to set up some kind of payment schedule. I'd tell her truthfully that I can't come up with 96.00 every week, but that perhaps we can work out a payment schedule that is feasible.

I'd pay 96.00 and let her know I can pay my minimum and then some to catch up--based on your wages you'll have to look at that and see what that is. It's definitely worth it if you can keep at least ONE CC out of this, even if your TL reports the lates. JMHO.

Elyse