its gone!!!

anti-something

feel like i'm writing a letter to playboy.. i never thought it would happen to me but.. :)

well i was just hoping for and demanding accurate reporting, but today, on PG at least the collection account is gone from EQ!!!

for me, my FAKO went from 634 yesterday to 741 today. now i'm officially 'excellent'!! woohoo!! if only those numbers were real :?

the situation was inaccurate reporting of an apartment lease 'debt'. i do not owe what they were trying to collect and had reported plain and simple. they cant prove it, they know it, they even agreed with me on that :shock:

i'm not sure why it went, i havent been able to successfully get a response from CSC when i tried to dispute this account. so maybe CA pulled it off. maybe CSC got their finger out of their behinds. maybe PG just is messed up today.

i've been regularly (monthly) mailing the CA telling them they are reporting false info and they would be smart to remove it, as well as making AG, FTC, ACA and BBB complaints.

and as an aside, i got my actual damages today! lowes denied me a cc for the collection account being on EQ, really i am kinda bummed about that rejection, since i am not shopping at home depot anymore, a lowes card would have come in handy.

• 2 weeks later...

Always enjoy hearing this type of news. Keep it coming, so we can all smile at least once a day.

As to Lowes, I would call their Credit Department and ask to speak to a Manager. Once connected, explain the situation and offer to send them proof, including copies of letters to the CA and OC, and any of their responses. Then, include a copy of your CR that shows the item is deleted. The worst that can happen is they still say no.

another little bit of info.

apparently CA, despite what they told me, did decide that listing this as my individual responsibility was incorrect, its been changed to joint on TU. really makes me want to go pull DHs TU and see if they did the same thing.

they still cant get the balance correct tho. oh well, i put in another dispute, this one was incorrect balance, incorrect DOLA (coz for some reason they re-aged it a couple of months too)

these people are just begging me to sue them!