I just recieved a call from AMEX. They approved me for Blue with $2000 limit. Sucky limit, but at least I got blue. One more card to throw in the freezer.

If you do that then don't expect much of an increase at 6 months. I'd be really happy to get AMEX Blue and would use it alot. In time, the credit line will increase.

________

BMW 2002tii history

Edited by sjsharks

Congrats, I'd be happy just to be approved for an AMEX card... its one of my goals at the end of my credit repair journey. Be good to amex and they'll be good to you :lol:

What was your score?

Well,

Keep at it guys. It's sad to say it took me some odd 10 years after my 18th birthday to figure out how important credit is in our society today. After two years of disputing items and constantly writing creditors, everything is making a turn for the better. Good luck to you all..

Congrats on Amex Blue. Use it wisely & the increases will happen.

paw67

I just recieved a call from AMEX. They approved me for Blue with $2000 limit. ...

I wish you would post the actual agreement they sent with the card. I have been unable to find it online. You also might want to review some of the problems people report having with this card & company.

You'll love blue, especially after having the card for 6 months or more

hint hink wink wink

They started me off with that same sucky limit. Six months later, they've increased me to $15k. :p