FICO needed for DC?

Does anyone know the FICO score that Discover uses? How about any other "qualifications?" Dh just got invited to apply--I always hate these though because usually ya don't qualify and it's just a bait!! :roll:

Thought I'd ask since I'm ordering his CR's this w/e anyway and we have until Aug. 15th to respond to their invite. Gosh, guess I should said, "He has until Aug. 15th..." I'm starting to think it'll take me a few YEARS before I'll get anything GOOD. :cry: In the meantime I guess I'll just keep plugging away at the CR's and the negs on them. Like the one person around here says, it took us a long time to get to where we are and it'll take us a long time to get back...I gotta 4 yr old BK and a 5 yr old car repo...plus some collections/CO's so I've got a ways to go I know. Dh will probably be better off so I can't wait to get to work on his. Maybe that's why I don't mind doing his--that way I can see some GOOD results. Mine has even had some good results so I suppose I should focus on celebrating the victories I do get. These boards are great! :)

Elyse