Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Before you do anything, call them and record the conversation. The only thing they know how to do correctly is violate the FDCPA. Also, you should script out your call based on 807 then just walk through it to get violation after violation recorded on tape. So, you start out by verbally disputing the debt and they will say your dispute is denied. Then ask if you can be arrested etc. You'll have a hard time keeping from laughing. You can also forget an ITS. File suit and they will settle quickly. Make sure they are reporting the correct amount. They often add legal damages to the debt before they have been awarded, which is a violation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.