when you call them

anti-something

Section 807 of the FDCPA:

(10) The use of any false representation or deceptive means to collect or attempt to collect any debt or to obtain information concerning a consumer.

(11) The failure to disclose in the initial written communication with the consumer and, in addition, if the initial communication with the consumer is oral, in that initial oral communication, that the debt collector is attempting to collect a debt and that any information obtained will be used for that purpose, and the failure to disclose in subsequent communications that the communication is from a debt collector, except that this paragraph shall not apply to a formal pleading made in connection with a legal action.

well, for this we would be talking 'subsequent communication' (altho i dont think they ever said any of that any times they called, but i didnt have any of that taped, so im outta luck) but i was wondering if you call them, does that take away that requirement, because the communication is not from a debt collector, its to a debt collector.

or am i just over-thinking it?